Smile is the most precious thing in life, and no one wants to compromise with it just because of uneven or damaged teeth. If you wish for a sparkling and beautiful smile, it is better to consult a cosmetic dentist. They can provide various options for improving your teeth and ultimately lead to a bright smile.
In this article, we will discuss standard cosmetic dental procedures you can use to improve your smile. You can also consult a dentist in Vista, CA, where they can provide professional help to you in California.
What are 5 Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
- Tooth Bleaching: This is considered one of the popular options for people who want a quick and straightforward way to change their smile. In this treatment, there will be a little bit of brightening. So, if a person wants minor whitening without compromising their smile, they can opt for tooth bleaching. In this procedure, there is cleaning so that the teeth can have some brightness. Additionally, this treatment is affordable for people, and therefore, this is one of the more in demand.
- Enamel Bonding: Dental Bonding is another treatment that is in demand, and it is mainly for people who have stained and chipped teeth. Composite bonding material is used in the teeth in which white teeth fillings are used. The material is also moldable, which is essential to shape the teeth. However, there is one drawback of this procedure, that is because of its short lifespan.
- Invisalign Braces: Braces are the traditional options to reduce the gaps between the teeth. However, when we talk about Invisalign braces, then we can have invisible braces where there is no hassle of wires and cuts. It becomes an excellent option for adults as they don’t want to showcase the traditional cables. Invisalign braces are not only for aesthetics; they also treat misalignments and are thus in more demand among the people.
- Dental Veeners: Veeners are thin porcelain shells that fit the teeth’ facial surface. It is considered one of the golden cosmetic procedures for getting stain-free teeth. When there is a dark stain, removing it with bleaching is impossible; therefore, veneers become the best option for such colors.
- Enamel Abrasion: This is also one of the options to remove discoloration. Cosmetic treatment will improve your teeth, and enamel abrasion does the same. It removes the stains from tobacco, wine, soda, coffee, and others. However, this treatment does not work in intrinsic stains or stains inside the tooth. A cosmetic dentist will provide much better information about these treatments, so you must consult a doctor before moving ahead with any such treatment.